Every occupant over the age of 18 MUST fill out a separate application (even if married).
Please fill out this form COMPLETELY and sign where indicated.
All application fees and security deposits are non-refundable. †
- Application filled out entirely for every adult over the age of 18.
- Application Fee: $25 per applicant in the form of cash / money order or pay online after online application is submitted.
- † Application fee is non-refundable under all circumstances.
- Copy of ID: Driver's License, Passport, government issued ID.
- Proof of all income for sources listed on application. (Only As Applicable)
- Paystubs - One consecutive month's worth
- Child Support Order from Court
- Social Security Disbursement Letter
- Retirement Disbursement - must provide disbursement letter showing monthly amount.
- Disability Disbursement - must provide disbursement letter showing monthly amount.
- 4 Consecutive and Current Months of full Bank Statements
- Tax Returns: Current year if after April 15 only. If self-employed, Adjusted Gross Income figure is used.
- W-2's from Employer
- 1099's if Self Employed
- Housing Documentation and Award Letter
- We will NOT accept the following as income documentation:
- Handwritten Verification from Employer
- Prior Year Tax Returns
- Bank Statements or Pay stubs from another country
- 401k and Retirement accounts
- Invoices (Self Employed)
- Security Deposit equal to one month's rent will be due upon application approval.
* Must be paid in money order or certified funds
Please email all supporting documentation to email@example.com or bring to the office:
Elm Grove Companies
440 Hanover Street
Manchester, NH 03104
Office Hours are M-F 8AM-5PM
Resident Selection Criteria
The following are criteria used to screen applicants for lease approval or denial at Elm Grove Properties.
- A non-refundable application fee of $25 will be charged to each applicant over the age of 18.
- A security deposit of up to one month's rent will be required prior to move-in.
- At least one occupant must be 18 years of age or older.
- All potential adult, (18 years of age or older) residents must be screened.
- Total Number of residents per household must meet the HUD recommendation of a maximum of two persons per bedroom as summarized in the March 20, 1991 Keating Memorandum.
- Monthly net household income must be at least 3.0 times the monthly rental rate.
Additional consideration is made when utilities are included.
- A landlord reference must indicate positive rental history as a lease holder. Landlord/tenant debt or eviction, evidence of late rental payments and/or damage to the apartment or disturbances may result in denial.
Homeowners are exempt from these criteria.
- Employment verification indicating minimum household income of 3.0 times the monthly rent and stable employment for at least one year.
- Co-signers should be a family member with income of at least 6 times the monthly rent and/or an ability to pay via money in the bacnk. Use of co-signers is restricted for students and elderly dependents. A rental history check will be performed for each adult. The following debt types may result in denial:
- Landlord/tenant debt or eviction
- Any information found on a credit report which conflicts with information provided on the application for residency.
- A criminal background check will be performed for each adult. Evidence of criminal background may be grounds for denial. The following criminal convictions will result in denial:
- Felony drug convictions
- Sexual assault/predation. Registered sex offenders.
- Felony convictions of a violent nature including homicide, armed robbery, rape, kidnapping and assault.
- The existence of two or more misdemeanor charges will be grounds for denial.
However, such denials may be eligible for an override per Elm Grove override Policy.
Credit Worthiness is not criterion for residency! If you have been evicted from an apartment, or if you have a criminal background that may disqualify you, please inform us at the time of application. Your Application fee is non-refundable.